Here are the answers for Rock Lyrics #3:
- 'I'm worth a million in prizes!'
Lust for Life - Iggy Pop
- 'I miss the Earth so much, I miss my wife.'
Rocket Man - Elton John
- 'And their legs were often open but their minds were always closed.'
Khe Sanh - Cold Chisel
- 'I hear the drums echoing tonight but she hears only whispers of some quiet conversation.'
Africa - Toto
- 'And just like the ocean under the moon, well that's the same emotion that I get from you.'
Smooth - Santana
- 'Boy, you been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down.'
I am the Walrus - The Beatles
- 'Turn around, bright eyes.'
Total Eclipse of the Heart - Bonnie Tyler
- 'You don't have to put on the red light.'
Roxanne - The Police
- 'You're the right kind of sinner to release my inner fantasies.'
Heartbreaker - Pat Benatar
- 'And all the vampires walkin' through the valley move west down Ventura Boulevard.'
Free Fallin' - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- 'There's no point in asking, you'll get no reply.'
Pretty Vacant - The Sex Pistols
- 'We'll fight the powers that be, just don't pick our destiny cause you don't know us, you don't belong.'
We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
- 'I know you've got another man but I can love you better than him.'
Hard to Handle - The Black Crowes
- 'Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight.'
Enter Sandman - Metallica
- 'Because you know we do it right, a mission every night.'
Bomber - Motörhead
- 'The curtains flew then he appeared, saying don't be afraid.'
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Öyster Cult
- 'Would you stay if she promised you heaven? Would you even try?'
Rhiannon - Fleetwood Mac
- 'Just let me know if you wanna go to that home out on the range. They gotta lotta nice girls...'
La Grange - ZZ Top
- 'It's like somebody else's food, y'know, it's like grody, grody to the max, I'm sure, it's like really nauseating, like barf out, gag me with a spoon, gross. I am sure. Totally!'
Valley Girl - Frank Zappa
- 'I don't know where I'm going but I sure know where I've been.'
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
- 'I broke a thousand hearts before I met you, I'll break a thousand more, baby, before I am through.'
Bad to the Bone - George Thorogood and the Destroyers
- 'Crazy, but that's how it goes.'
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
- 'I knew that it was now or never. Those were the best days of my life.'
Summer of '69 - Bryan Adams
- 'Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along.'
Everybody Hurts - REM
- 'All the night's magic seems to whisper and hush and all the soft moonlight seems to shine in your blush.'
Moondance - Van Morrison
- 'I wanted a woman, never bargained for you.'
Dazed and Confused - Led Zeppelin
- 'Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more.'
Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
- 'I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bells begin to chime.'
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Iron Maiden
- 'It's a nice day to start again.'
White Wedding - Billy Idol
- 'Oh, the movie never ends. It goes on and on and on and on.'
Don't Stop Believing - Journey